Welcome to Hurstbridge Primary School COMPASS.
COMPASS is an online school and student management system. We will use Compass School Manager as our Parent Portal.
Using our parent portal you will be able to:
• Access your child’s Student Semester Reports
• Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
• View up-to-date class and school attendance information
• Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter
• Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) details
• Access information regarding upcoming events and news
You can access COMPASS via your computer, smartphone or tablet. We will also have an iPad available here at the front office for you to access. Upon your first log in, you will be required to create a new password. It is advisable to change your password to one that you will remember.
We are implementing COMPASS in stages. The first stage of the implementation phase will be student attendance and reporting.
If your child is absent or late to school, you will receive a SMS &/or an email. You will be required to log in to COMPASS and give an explanation as to why your child is absent from school, instead of providing a paper copy. You can also log in to COMPASS and give prior notice for future absences eg. Medical Appointments, family holidays etc.
We will be looking at holding an introductory parent forum which may help you use COMPASS in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the school on 9718 2386.